Downloading World Map in Flash 3
To start your download please choose a mirror below:
World Map in Flash 3 Mirror 1
XML-driven World Map in Flash is a powerful, full-featured, and flexible mapping solution to present any kind of business or personal data worldwide. It took web-mapping experience, intelligence and time to deliver a solution we are proud of.
The main World Map benefits are:
1. Customizable user interface and look-and-feel. Color gamma, navigation controls, and other interface parameters are stored in a simple configuration file. It only takes a minute to configure the map and make it look perfect on your web page or intranet interface!
2. Easy integration and data import. World Map in Flash is completely XML driven, which means it is possible to set up locations and areas manually, or use any scripting language to import data from your database or spreadsheet (Excel/CVS).
3. Fully-featured 14-day free trial version is available for download!
Other key features of the product include:
- advanced navigation tools ("+", "-", directional arrows);
- small countries, islands and territories;
- maximal zoom level and custom zoom step;
- longitude/latitude location plotting (XY_Converter);
- unlimited number of locations;
- location list component;
- change location list position;
- legend component;
- attach photos, rich HTML description, and related events;
- custom location widget;
- animated locations;
- location grouping;
- location size controller on zoom;
- hide locations on the world view;
- show / hide left panel (for small size);
- add text to locations;
- smooth color change on rollover;
- GUI control;
- sound events;
- pop-up text on mouse over event;
- hyperlinks provide web-links to additional / related resources;
- custom infobox title, size, position for every country or location;
- internet/intranet usage;
- shape and outline control (color schemes);
- enable to combine counties of data (dynamic regions);
- seamless maps from selected layers;
- dynamic region and location outline clipping.
|Compilers & Interpreters - Software Development Related Programs
» Neuron Visual C++ 1.0 b7
Build Windows C++ programs using free Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003 and Platform SDK and this visual IDE. MinGW GNU Gcc integration. Visual debugger. Rebuild your existing DSW/DSP projects and samples or build new code. Disassemble PE files...
» Turbo-Locator x86 5.0
Code relocator for processors x86, NEC V25, V40, V50, Am486, AMD SC400 etc. Uses output of Turbo/Borland C++, Turbo/Borland Pascal and TASM. Suitable for x86 compatible embedded systems und industrual / flat / raw / ROM / BIOS PC applications.
» Bluetooth Framework Personal 4.0
Bluetooth Framework - unique library of components Delphi for work with mobile devices (PDA, cellular telephones). Allows to carry out communication(connection) with the device through: Bluetooth, IrDA, COM port.
» ExeScript 18.104.22.168
» Windows API Hooking SDK 2.15
Windows API Hooking SDK helps you hooking Windows APIs or functions in other Dlls, and replace the API function or Dlls' function to your own function, it can be used in VC++,VB,C++ Builder,Delphi,etc.
» Winsock Interface Library for C/C++ 3.1
The Winsock Interface Library simplifies winsock network communications programming and
provides support for the most common Internet protocols such as Finger, SMTP, POP3, FTP,
NNTP, and HTTP. Includes multiple C/C++ examples.
» EPL 4.0.2
Powerful, easy to use RAD programming language & software development environment. Build & debug high performance Windows Form Application, Windows Console Application, Windows Dynamic Library, Linux Console Application in one IDE.
» NGASM 8086/8088 Assembler 1.3
NGASM 8086 / 8088 Assembler simplifies learning assembly language with a 7000-line long manual that elaborately describes exact usage of assembler instructions with examples.
You understand any Instruction in a single reading.
You do write TSRs
» NeoBook Professional Multimedia 5.8.4
Powerful Windows application builder for creating custom Windows utilities, interactive presentations, educational/training materials, database front ends, CD menus, calculators, etc. Built-in compiler creates stand-alone Windows exes. Royalty-free.
» ProgressBar 1.0
This java progress bar component enables you to add a progress indicator in your java applications or web pages with just a few lines of code. The progress bar can be fitted in any space and labels and colors can be adjusted.